Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Please Help...

I'm reaching out to my readers and asking for a little help.  One of our local schools seriously needs some new playground equipment.  Rack Room Shoes is having the School Beautification contest.  The school with the most votes gets $50,000 towards new playground equipment.  This school is an awesome school and could really benefit from this grant.  With all the budget cuts in public schools over the past few years they've been hit hard.  Lanier is near and dear to my heart.  So please help us out and vote.

 Below is the address for the beautification grant.  When you click on the link, select Georgia, and click on Lanier Primary. You don’t have to leave a comment.  You just have to vote.  You can vote every day until May 7th.


Thank you so much!

Love,
Amy



Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Linda! I really appreciate it. I went there when I was little, my oldest son went there and my two little ones will go there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I wanted to vote again today and it said I already voted. Help me out on this so I can add another vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does that to me, too. You have to wait a full 24 hours to vote again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really every children get pleasure in the playground place for playground equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playground equipment has evolved to make things more fun for kids. Wilkins Solutions provides playground equipment in Orlando for schools, hotels, apartments and more. playgorund equipment Orlando.

    ReplyDelete