Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Hubby Is In Trouble

It was a normal Sunday morning for me.  I got up, made coffee and read the Sunday paper.  I set aside the coupons and made breakfast.  After breakfast I cleaned up the kitchen.  I made my nice little pile of recycleables by the door.  When I was done cleaning I took them out to the recycling bin.  When I opened the recycling bin I saw something.  At first I couldn't believe it.  Not in my house I thought to myself.  No one in my household would do such a thing.  Laying inside my bin was a coupon.  And not just any coupon - a Chick-fil-A coupon.  It was a coupon for a free chicken sandwich wyb fries and a Dr. Pepper.  My heart hurt.  Who in my house would throw away such a coupon?  I snatched it up and read it in more detail.  Surely it was thrown away because it was past the expiration date.  I looked over the coupon three times and you know what?  There was no expiration date.  Do you know how rare it is to get a coupon that has no expiration date?  I was appalled.

I carried the evidence inside and confronted the kids.  Two couldn't even reach the bin leaving my oldest.  I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't to blame.  That leaves just one person.  My hubby.  Because we all know that I would never, ever throw away a good coupon.  Ever.
  He should be home from work soon.  We'll see what he has to say...


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, the nerve of him! Cut the poor guy a break, maybe it was an accident. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I know I was just joking and he actually did throw it away on accident. It was with a stack of receipts he had in his car. I feel much better. :o)

    ReplyDelete