Sunday, September 23, 2012

What's On My Mind?

Lately I have so many things going on and some of my wonderful readers want to know what's up with me.  So, here's what's been on my mind lately:


  • My baby girl absolutely loves school and her teacher.  She even wants to go to school on Saturdays.  That makes me smile.  All of my sleepless nights were for nothing.
  • I am ecstatic that it's officially Autumn.  I LOVE this time of year!
  • I have my eye on a couple of new camera lenses...
  • I'm worried that Conner's Reactive Airway Disease is getting worse. He's up most nights even after breathing treatments and medicine. :o(
  • I want to get all of my Christmas shopping done early this year so I can relax and enjoy the season.
  • I'm sad that I haven't been able to spend time with my friends lately and really sad that I haven't seen my best friend in months.
  • I need a haircut.
  • I'm thinking of repainting a few rooms starting with the kids' bathroom.
  • I think I'll start blogging more.
  • And right now I feel like I shouldn't have eaten that whole Oreo Blizzard that my hubby brought me.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment