Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cheap Cookie Mixes To The Rescue

Like most people these days I spend a lot of time checking out the gloriousness that is Pinterest.  It's page after page of inspiration.  I'm not naturally crafty so I have to google my way through a homemade project.  I pinned a large amount of recipes and kept many in mind for Christmas.  One of my big ideas was to make these adorable little cookies and desserts that I found to hand out to friends and neighbors.
I slaved in the kitchen for hours using several different ingredients trying to replicate the beauty I saw on Pinterest.

I failed.

So, I was super glad that I scored so many uber cheap cookie and cake mixes recently.  Now I can plop those babies in the oven and still get yummy desserts to my friends and neighbors. 
 Maybe I should have done that in the first place...




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Amy- I know this might be to late to make but VERY,VERY easy and are So good!
    http://bestoflongislandandcentralflorida.blogspot.com/2012/12/holiday-confetti-cake-batter-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete