Sunday, December 23, 2012

New Year = Changes

Next week will start the year 2013.  My mailbox and inbox is is telling me that there will be lots of changes for my family in the new year.  I'm sure the same goes for each of you as well.  Some changes for us include:


  • Our water bill rates will go up.
  • We changed insurance at my hubby's job.
  • The cost of our prescriptions will go up.
  • My hubby's Golf Dues are going up.
  • Our Homeowner's Insurance is going up.
  • Our land taxes went up.
  • My local Publix store has started limiting coupons and deals. 
  • Food prices will rise again in 2013.
  • Shipping prices will go up.
The need to save money for families is going to be great this coming year.  I will be looking for more ways to save my family money and I plan on doing more blogging in order to pass along the savings.

Remember that not all of my posts are sent to Facebook so be sure to check the blog often in order not to miss out on a deal!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I stocked up on powdered milk and evaporated milk while it was on sale.Due to the fiscal cliff situation, the milk subsidy might not be renewed and milk prices can hit an all time high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, Linda! I think I'll do the same...

    ReplyDelete