Sunday, July 28, 2013

Changes

Hey, guys!  I hope ya'll are having a great weekend.  I just wanted to give you a head's up on some changes that will be taking place here on the blog.  I won't be making the weekly trips to Publix like I have been.  I am planning on giving you a list of the best deals each week though - it just won't have pictures.  And I'm sure some deals will be too good to pass up and I'll get my hubby to get those for me since he passes by Publix to and from work each day.  He hates the whole couponing thing though.

I'm planning on starting back to school this fall to get my teacher certification.  Since I have my Bachelor's in Biology and not Education I'll have to go through Grad School to get certified.  I really wish they would make it easier for those of us who want to teach in the field we hold our degrees, but I guess that's life.  :o)

Anyway, I will be doing two trips to the Commissary each month.  It saves me time which is something I'll be short on with the changes in my life.  I'll try to blog about the best deals I get there as well, but I understand that not all of my readers can shop there.  When I shop at the Commissary I just take my binder and go.  There's really no prepping other than making a list of what I need.

I haven't sat my butt in a classroom since 2007 so wish me luck!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment