Saturday, September 07, 2013

So I Need To Lose a Little Weight

It happened last week.  I went to put on my favorite pair of jeans and the suckers just wouldn't zip.  I had to suck in and stand up straighter to get them zipped.  What the hell was that?  I went to the bathroom and pulled out my scale and somehow I managed to put on 14 pounds since I last weighed myself.  I started thinking and wondering what I had been doing wrong lately.  Well, let's see...I've been skipping breakfast, I've been drinking more coffee because I've been skipping breakfast, I started drinking diet cokes again and I've been making lots of sweets thanks to Pinterest.  Wow.  It's amazing what can happen when you don't pay attention to what you're doing.  A few months ago I had started eating clean and did really well with it, but it fell through the cracks.

So, here's my game plan:

I ordered some cute workout clothes and a new pair of running shoes to help keep me motivated.

I drank the last soda in the house yesterday and won't be buying anymore. If they're not in the house I won't drink them.  Simple, huh?

I got a new cup to sip water from.  It's really cute - It's amazing that something so simple like a cup can keep you motivated.

I revised my grocery shopping list for tomorrow.  I'll probably be spending a bit more than originally planned, but will love myself for it.

I'm making and freezing a couple batches of healthy breakfast burritos so I won't have a reason to skip those breakfasts.

I made a Healthy Stuff board on Pinterest chock full of great tips - You can view it HERE

Weigh In
9-5-13

138 lbs


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment