Friday, November 29, 2013

A Few Quick Reminders!

Here are a few important reminders for you guys!

Numero Uno
If you're a Kroger shopper head over and download your eCoupon for a FREE Betty Crocker Mac and Cheese.  It will be available for TODAY ONLY.

Numero Dos
For Black Friday Kellogg's Family Rewards is giving DOUBLE points for each code entered.
So look through your pantry/freezer and enter your codes now.  They will also be discounting items in the rewards section starting December 1st.  Last year I got a ton of great coupons for 100 points.  I'm hoping they do it again this year.

Numero Tres
If you are a My Coke Rewards member enter your codes now because starting December 1st they will be doing the 12 Days of Holiday Rewards again.  Each day you can enter a code and get access to a gift card for greatly reduced points.  Last year I got over $100 worth of gift cards.

Numero Cuatro
Monday is my big shopping day.  I am a BIG fan of Cyber Monday.  There's just something awesome about doing your shopping from home and it showing up on your doorstep.  So, I will be loading you down with deals on Monday.  Get ready.

Numero Cinco
Don't forget to enter the Carmex Giveaway!  I'll choose a winner in just a week from now.  It's super easy to enter!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment