Friday, November 29, 2013

My VS Deal

I won't make it a habit of showing off my underwear on here, but I had to share this deal I got last week.  And I just got them in the mail so they're clean.  ;o)  I wasn't sure this deal was going to work right so I didn't post about it.  But it did!  Unfortunately, this deal isn't valid anymore, but I'm sure more deals like it will pop up as we get closer to Christmas.  I'll be sure to share them if they do.
Here's what I got:

(1) Victoria's Secret PINK bra $29.50

(1) Victoria's Secret PINK Cheekster Panty $9.50

Since you can use three codes on the Victoria's Secret site I used a code that gave you TWO Secret Gift Cards that are worth at least $10 (maybe more) when you purchase any PINK item, a code for a FREE PINK Cheekster Panty when you purchase a PINK Bra and a code for free shipping with any bra purchase.  I paid $29.50 plus tax ($2.07) and got back two Secret Reward Cards that are worth at least $10 each - this makes my bra and panty only $9.50 - maybe even free!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment