Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Check Your Milk Jugs Before You Buy Them

I know this seems a little silly, but is notable to us frugal folks.  Over the weekend I made a trip to Wally World to pick up a prescription.  While I was waiting I browsed the store picking things up - this is why Wally World is danerous.  Anyway, I picked up a couple gallons of milk because I knew we would need some and they were $3.80 - cheaper than any of the other stores right now.  I thought when I picked them up they felt a little light.  I just assumed I had picked up some super strength somewhere.  ;o)  When I opened one of the jugs this morning it was nowhere filled to the top and was even lower than the top of the handle - missing approximately 25% off what should have been in there.  I checked the other jug and when I held it up to the light I could tell it was the same way.  Since the Walmart milk jugs aren't clear it's hard to tell.  I'm sure it was just a manufacturing mistake, but be sure to check before you leave the store!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment