Monday, December 09, 2013

Ebates Double Cash Back

You guys know I'm a big fan of Ebates.  Well, they're offering another double cash back event at over 500 stores - today only.  Plus, if you're new to Ebates you get to choose between $5 cash or a $10 gift card to Macy's, Target, Walmart or Kohl's with your first $25 purchase!  Sweet!

Highlight of double cash back:
Macy's - 10% cash back
Sephora - 10% cash back
JCPenney - 10% cash back
Walmart - 5% cash back
Kohl's - 8% cash back

This is to show you how quickly those small percents can add up.  The Cash Pending shows you how much I've earned since November 10th.  And this doesn't even include three really large transactions that I made over the weekend that haven't been credited to my account yet.
I love shopping in my PJ's. ;o)

Go HERE and check it out!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment