Saturday, January 04, 2014

All You Can Eat Pancakes at Steak 'n Shake $3.99

Ok, they're killing me! I know it isn't a new deal, but  I just saw this on my Facebook feed.  It's diet sabotage I tell you.  I don't eat at Steak 'n Shake very often because one isn't really close to where we live right now, but they are opening one up nearby real soon!  All you can eat pancakes for $3.99 is a great deal - even better than IHOP which is $4.99.  I would only be able to eat maybe 3 or 4, but my hubby can put away some food.  They'd probably have to ask him to leave. ;o)

Reminder that Steak 'n Shake offers 1/2 price Shakes & Drinks from 2-4pm and 2-4am on weekdays.  AND kids 12 and under eat free all weekend long - one free kids meal with each $8 spent excluding shakes and drinks.  My kids love the hats.

Be sure to go HERE and check out their January coupons - there's two pages worth.

Plus, sign up for their eClub to get other exclusive coupons.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment