Saturday, January 18, 2014

Diet Changes

Hey, guys! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I just wanted to do a quick post about some changes that I'll be making to my weekly shopping trips.  Recently, some health concerns have made us make some changes in our diet.  After much consideration we have chosen to eat what is known as a "Clean" diet.  This means that I'll be eliminating refined sugars and processed foods.  This is not going to be an easy change for us nor will it be cheap.  Since most of our diet will consist of lean meats, fruits, vegetables and whole grains I won't have many coupons to match.  My plan is to still post the really good deals at Publix, but I won't be buying them. So, here's a question for you.  Do you still want me to post the weekly pictures of my shopping trips?  I will still be scouring for the best deals on the things we'll need, but we all know that the really good deals come on the stuff that isn't always good for us.  I'll leave this poll up for a couple of weeks.  Please take a minute to answer this quick question. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Do you still want met to post the weekly pictures of my grocery shopping trips?



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment