Wednesday, January 08, 2014

My K-Cup Deal


I got a Keurig from my mother and father in law for Christmas.  I had been wanting one for awhile, but just never decided on the best time to get one.  So, they got one for me.  And I LOVE it!  It really is awesome. Even my hubby loves it.

 After I ran out of the K-Cups I got with the Keurig and as presents I realized I had no idea what a good deal on them would be.  I've never had to buy them before so I didn't pay too much attention to the pricing.  My sister in law had gotten us a pack of Donut Shop K-Cups and my hubby loved those.  After trying all the different K-Cups that came in the sample pack with the Keurig I found my favorite to be the Green Mountain Nantucket Blend.

The next step was to find a good deal on these. It helped that both of our favorites were made by the same manufacturer.  After scouring sales papers and searching online for a couple of weeks I found the best deal for us at Green Mountain Coffee.  They were (and still are through 2/1/14) having a deal where you get $6 off when you buy four boxes by using the code SAVE6.  This code also gets you 20% off all accessories.  After checking out the site I found that you save an extra 15% off every order when you're a member of the Cafe Express Savings Club.  Both the Nantucket Blend and Coffee Shop K-Cups were $16.49 for a pack of 24 at regular price.
I got two 24 packs of Nantucket Blend at $12.48 each after savings
I got two 24 packs of Donut Shop at $12.48 each after savings
Shipping is FREE with order of four boxes

I paid $49.92 for 96 K-Cups - making it $.52 each cup.
Plus, I got a Stainless Steel Travel Mug for joining the Cafe Express Savings Club.
And the very best part?  I didn't have to leave my house during the "Polar Vortex" to get it!

FYI: After I got the box in I easily logged into my Cafe Express Savings Club and changed the next ship date.  It wasn't a hassle at all.  I'll see how long this shipment lasts us and then I'll log back in and make changes.

Also, for those who don't want to buy K-Cups, but would like a Keurig you can get a Reusable Coffee Filter  for around $10 and use any coffee you want, plus cut down on the waste.  I plan on getting one myself, but right now I'm loving the convenience and fun of the K-cups.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment