Saturday, January 25, 2014

Zaycon Chicken

I've been eating clean for a little over a week now and have already lost 4 pounds.  I just bought some boneless, skinless chicken breasts at Kroger for $1.99 lb which is the lowest price I've seen here since before Thanksgiving.  And I know that the price will go back up by the time I need some more.  So, I ordered some Zaycon chicken.

Here's why I love Zaycon:

- Their chicken is 100% natural with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients.

- It comes directly from local farms.

- They are sold in 40 pounds cases which means less waste makes it way into the landfill.

- The chicken costs just $1.89 a pound which is cheaper than sale prices in the store.

You pay $75.60 for forty pounds of chicken which may sound like a lot to pay at once, but it saves you money in the long run.  You'll need to set aside a little time to put the chicken away when you get home.

 For the Savannah area:  They're coming to Pooler on February 11th at Pooler Royal Cinemas (Beside Frames & Games and Sk8 City) from 8am - 8:30am.  They're sold out at the Hinesville location, but you can still get on the waiting list.

You can go HERE to check out locations and the other foods that they offer.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment