Saturday, April 05, 2014

I'm Definitely a Savannahian

I came across this on Facebook and I can totally relate to the whole thing!  I've lived in Savannah my whole life (except for the short time I lived in Atlanta.)  When I was younger I dreamed of moving to far off places and seeing it all, but now that I'm older I wouldn't want my children to grow up anywhere else.
If you'd like a good laugh and are from the Savannah area or even been to Savannah you should read 22 Signs You're a Legit Savannahian

I am working on the Kroger Trip and should have it up shortly. I've got a little one with a nasty virus so I'm slow this week.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I visited Savannah and loved your city. I walked and did a history tour and a garden tour. It's on my list to go back to and when I do I'll ask you which restaurants are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely let me know when you come back! I will load you down with all the best places to go to!

    ReplyDelete