Monday, June 02, 2014

Help A Fishing Girl Out

My daughter LOVES fishing.  She'd rather do that than anything else...she's like her mommy.  Anyway, she's been wanting to get her own tackle box and all the goodies to go inside of it.  Last week I saw that Georgia DNR was running a photo contest.  The winner with the most "Likes" gets a Bass Pro Shops gift card.  I showed it to her and then it started...the "OMG!  I want to win!"  It really makes me happy to see her get excited about something like this - especially these days when they want to spend too much time on video games.

Here's the part of us needing some help.  I'm asking my readers who also have a Facebook account to head over to the Georgia DNR Facebook page HERE and like my daughter's picture.  She would be the happiest little girl on Earth if she won.

Thank you so much for your help!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment