Monday, January 19, 2015

It Pays To Wait

There's this shirt that I've been wanting at Belk for several months.  This shirt has never been on sale even during Black Friday - until now.  And since it's Under Armour brand no Belk coupons will apply to it because Under Armour is listed under the exceptions.  I've been watching it on Amazon  too, but it's still at the $34.99 price.

I was obsessed with Wonder Woman as a kid - I still am a little.


I got some Belk gift cards for Christmas so I decided to look around online and found my shirt ON SALE.  Now, for those of you who have been around awhile you know that I will not pay full price for anything.  Ever.  And while $25.99 is more than I would usually pay for a shirt (yes, I'm cheap) I've been wanting this for awhile and it's a great brand.  I know that it will last a long time so I don't mind paying more than usual.

Oh, and I also found a pair of my beloved Yellow Box flip flops on clearance for $10.

I'm doing a happy dance this morning.

Belk online shopping secret:  To avoid the $9.50 regular shipping charge I added a $2 Clinique Foundation Pump for $2.  Belk gives free shipping when you purchase anything from Beauty and Fragrance.  This saved me $7.50 in shipping costs and I throw the foundation pump in my makeup drawer.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment