Friday, October 07, 2011

Finally I Have Internet and a Winner!

I've been without internet for a few days and it angers me that Comcast will not give me a discount on my bill.  I also have my home phone through Comcast so when the internet goes out so does the phone.  And the bad thing is I haven't even transferred our account to the new house yet.  Grrrr....

I'm thinking maybe I should check out other companies...

Anyway, posting will still be sporadic because we're packing and cleaning and I'm pretty much losing my mind.  Where in the world did I get so much stuff and how did I not know that I had so much stuff?  I have received tons of emails for pics on the new house.  I will put them in with the New House post.

Oh, and we have a winner for the Betty Crocker Giveaway!

As always, I used Random.org to choose a winner.  And the winner is:

Anonymous said...



I "like" Betty Crocker on FB as well!


I just emailed you.  Send me your address so we can get your prize pack to you.

Thanks everyone who entered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-24-24

  (1) Bic Soleil razors $2.84 (reg. $5.84) use $4/1 Publix eCoupon (1) Siggi's yogurt cup B1G1 $2 use Get One Free Publix eCoupon - auto...