Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tonka XT Review

As a member of BzzAgent, I recently received the Tonka XT remote control vehicle to try out and had my kiddos play around with it.  Usually they play with a toy for around 10 minutes before they move on to something else.  With this toy they stayed entertained and played with it for over an hour before they left it to go eat.  Even then they came right back to it.  And it's amazing that they didn't break it because my rascals are seriously tough on their toys.  This shows me that it's a quality toy.

I like toys that keep the attention because that helps us moms out too! ;o)

If you're looking for ideas for Christmas I highly recommend the Tonka XT and I also recommend signing up with BzzAgent as well.  It's really an awesome site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...