As most of you know Friday is Veterans Day and many businesses are showing their appreciation to those who help protect this country. Here's a list:
Applebees - Veterans & Active Military eat free at Applebees 11/11
Golden Corral - Free Thank You Dinner for military on 11/14 5pm-9pm
Chili's - Veterans eat free 11/11 11am-5pm
Texas Roadhouse - Veterans & Active Military get a free lunch 11/11 11am-2pm
Outback Steakhouse - Veterans & Active Military get a free Bloomin' Onion and a Coca-Cola 11/7 - 11/11
Hooters - Veterans & Active Military get 10 Free Wings (boneless or original) 11/11 - must purchase a drink
TGI Fridays - Veterans & Active Military will receive a free entree when they purchase one 11/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Couponing Haul 9-30-26
I only work a half day today. So I made a super quick trip to Publix to grab a few things that I felt would sell out quickly OR the rebate o...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I said I would make another trip. Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the reg...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment