I know it's been quite a few days since I posted. Where have I been? First, we went on vacation, then there was the holiday rush and I was also dealing with a sick child. Now that things have slowed down I can catch up with my emails which have reached over 2,000. Geez...I'm seriously behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Haul 10-9-26
The look on Nala's face when I don't bring home treats for her. 😂 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I said I would make another trip. Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the reg...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment