Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More Free Fast Fixin' For Me!

We eat a lot of chicken nuggets in this house.  I've often pondered buying my own chicken nugget factory because we eat so much of it.  We prefer Fast Fixin' nuggets.  One day I fixed the kids some nuggets and I thought "Hmmm...I could eat some too."  But I wasn't feeling the same old nugget flavor.  Then I noticed the recipe on the side of the bag for Spicy Chicken Nuggets.  It calls for melted butter and hot sauce - two of my favorite things! ;o)  So, I made another batch of nuggets dousing them in the goodness sauce.  I then poured an insane amount of ranch dressing on my plate to dip them babies in.  I was hooked!  It was delicious.  I don't suggest you try this if you're counting calories though...
The last time I was at the Commissary I picked up 5 bags and now I have enough UPC codes to get another free bag of nuggets!  I love it when manufacturer's reward consumers for buying their products.

Spicy Chicken Nuggets:

10 Fast Fixin' Chicken Nuggets
1/4 cup of butter
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Hot Sauce (I use more)

Heat chicken nuggets according to package directions.  Meanwhile, melt butter in the microwave on high until completely melted.  Add hot sauce and mix until well blended.  Add chicken nuggets and toss to coat.  Serve with toothpicks. 

BAM! Quick lunch!

Disclosure: I have not been contacted by Fast Fixin' nor have a I received any compensation for this post.  All comments are my own! Just sharing!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment