Friday, August 31, 2012

Community Coffee Cash For Schools Program

I try to keep up to date on the programs that reward our schools.  I know first hand that budget cuts put many schools in a bind.  With that being said I clip Box Tops and Labels for Education religiously.  However, I was unaware of the Community Coffee Cash For Schools program.  I recently bought a couple of bags for the first time ever and noticed that the proof of purchase seal looked important.  I could tell that clipping this proof of purchase had value. It wasn't your everyday run of the mill proof.  So, I pulled up my trusty Bing and looked it up - getting points for my Amazon codes.  And sure enough you can clip the seals and send them in for your local schools.  Awesome!
 
It's true that you learn something new everyday. :o)
 
Go HERE for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...