Thursday, August 23, 2012

Publix Trip Part Dos - 8-23-12


I went back into Publix because I found my $1/1 Publix coupons for the Powerade 8 packs.  They're B1G1 $5.85 this week.  This makes them only $1.92 each or $.24 a bottle.  And that Cars 2 sippy cup you see there?  I got it for free.  The price it rung up as wasn't the price listed on the shelf so I told the cashier I didn't want it.  She asked the asst. manager who was right by us to check on it.  He came back and said "She get's it for free because it scanned wrong."  Sweet!  And they got some more helium in which made my baby boy extremely happy because the loves the balloons.  Did you know that there is a worldwide shortage of helium?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...