Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween

This is pumpkin Bob.  He was our big pumpkin last year.

Hey guys it's my favorite holiday of the year!  I know, I get the surprised look all the time when I exclaim that Halloween is my favorite holiday.  And it's not even really considered a holiday.  And, yes, I do love Christmas, but this time of year has me in full gear.  I love everything about it.  I love the candy apples, scarecrows, pumpkins, hay bales, candy corn, the color orange everywhere and last but not least dressing up.  For one night you can dress up any way you like and no will make fun of you.  I like that. :o)  This year Mitch has decided not to go trick or treating and will be handing out candy with his Dad.  Madison and Conner are both going to be pirates.  I had to take their swords away from them until Halloween night, though.  They're crazy with them.  Anyway, we get LOTS of trick or treaters at our house so we have to load up on candy.  I wanted to give you a quick list of some available candy coupons that are available.  If you know of more links let me know and I'll be sure to add them to the list.

$1/2 Skittles, Starburst or LifeSavers Gummies (8-40 oz)

$1/2 bags of Nestle or Wonka candies (9.2 oz or higher)

$1/1 48 oz or larger Wonka or Nestle or Halloween Candy (Target)

$1/2 26-oz.or larger Mars bagged snack-sized candies (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...