Here are some printables that will come in handy for the upcoming Publix sale (10/11):
$1/2 Chi-Chi's products
$1/2 Ronzoni Smart Taste
$1/2 General Mills cereals
$1/2 College Inn Broth
$.50/5 SpaghettiO's
$.50/5 SpaghettiO's
$.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
$.55/1 Bailey's Coffee Creamer
$1.50/1 Stouffer's Family Size Entrees zip 77477
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Couponing Haul 9-30-26
I only work a half day today. So I made a super quick trip to Publix to grab a few things that I felt would sell out quickly OR the rebate o...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I said I would make another trip. Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the reg...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment