Monday, June 24, 2013

The Farmer's Market

One of my favorite things to do during the summer is visit the Farmer's Market.  Buying local is important to me.  I came from a long line of farmers and know too well the hard work that is put in.  It's important for me to teach my children how important it is as well.  I like to get out and meet the farmers and talk with them.  I've met some really wonderful people this way.  I urge everyone to check out your local Farmer's Market.

As you may have guessed already I like to take pictures.  I take my camera everywhere.  While we were there today I had already bought some items from this very sweet man and when I asked him if I could take pictures for my blog he was so helpful and was arranging the food for me.  After he worked so hard helping me out I found that I needed just a few more peaches. ;o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...