Saturday, July 06, 2013

We Have a New Family Member

Well, sort of.  Conner now has an imaginary friend he calls "Daniel."  We have to set a spot for "Daniel" at the table and we have to make room for him in the car.  I get a kick out of Conner talking and playing with his invisible friend.  I wondered where it was all coming from and then the other day Conner said something and I was on to him.  Here's the conversation:

Me:  Ok, guys, it's time for ice cream!
Conner:  Don't forget to make Daniel some too.
Me:  I think Daniel is lactose intolerant. How's he going to eat it?
Conner:  Oh, he's not.  He's going to give it to me.

So, there you have it.  Kids are way smarter than we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...