Saturday, January 25, 2014

Strawberry Mango Salsa - A Clean Eating Recipe


This recipe has been around for awhile.  I actually got it from a Chemistry lab partner in college.  She made some while we were studying at her house one day and I was hooked.  I'm happy that it fits my eat clean diet because I love it!  I used to eat it with tortillas, but now I just eat it straight.  It's soooo good and really easy to make!

Ingredients:
2 mangos 
1 pound of strawberries
1 or 2 jalapenos (depending on how spicy you like it or you could even leave it out if spicy isn't your thing)
juice of 1 lime
fresh cilantro (I leave this out)
sometimes I add red onions if I have them on hand

Directions:
Cut off stems of strawberries, take seeds out of mangos and cup up onion.
Place the mangos, strawberries, jalapenos, onions and cilantro if you like in a food processor and chop them up.
Add the lime juice and mix.

Voila! Yummy and healthy goodness!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment