Saturday, May 17, 2014

Quick Kroger Trip 5-16-14


I had to go into town today to make some exchanges so I stopped in at Kroger to pick up a few things.  I was happy to finally find one of the gift cards in stock.  I'm hoping to get the others before the coupons expire.  The Green Giant catalina deal wasn't listed on the shelf so I only did one set to make sure it worked.  And it did.  I had planned on getting more, but my little guy was getting antsy so I headed out.  I'll try to make another trip to stock up on them.
Here's what I got today:

(10) Cousin Willie's Popcorn $1 (reg. $1.99)
(used $.55/1 peelies)
made them $.45 each

(6) Green Giant canned vegetables $1 (reg. $1.59)
(got a $3 catalina)
made them $.50 each

(2) Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce $1 (reg. $2.39)
(used $1/2 printable from HERE)
made them $.50 each

(1) Ajax Dish Soap $1
(used Friday Freebie eCoupon from SavingStar)
made it FREE

(1) Private Selection Whole Grain Bread $2.69
(used Get One Free coupon that came in the mail)
made it FREE

(1) Twistos Crackers $2.50 (reg. $2.79)
(used Get One Free Friday Freebie Kroger eCoupon)
made it FREE

(1) $25 Aeropostale Gift Card
(used $5 off $25 Aeropostale Gift Card Kroger eCoupon)
made it $20

Total before sales & coupons:  $65.70
Paid:  $28.50 plus tax
(includes a $25 gift card with this order)


A couple of tips:  Log into your account and load the eCoupon for double points Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through 7/27/14.  Also, check your receipt for a chance to earn 50 fuel points for taking a quick survey.  You can do one each 7 days.  I almost always have them on my receipt which gives me an extra 200 points each month.  I just filled up yesterday and got $.50 off per gallon.
Every little bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-24-24

  (1) Bic Soleil razors $2.84 (reg. $5.84) use $4/1 Publix eCoupon (1) Siggi's yogurt cup B1G1 $2 use Get One Free Publix eCoupon - auto...