Sunday, September 13, 2026

Publix Grocery Haul 9-12-26


 I'm late to the game this week and missed a few deals, but I'm still happy with what I got.

Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you'll need to purchase two BOGO items to get the sale price. 

This is from two separate transactions. The Springer Mountain Farm chicken is missing from the pic because I put them in the freezer immediately and forgot to pull them out for the pic. 


(1) Publix Ice Cream $5.99
use Get One Free Publix Perk for Birthday

(2) International Delight creamer B1G1 $3.99
use $2/1 digital coupons
get $.35/1 Cash back from Ibotta

(4) Honey Nut Cheerios Protein B1G1 $6.99
use $5/25 Publix digital coupon
use $1/2 Publix digital coupon (I had two on my account)
get $1/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 5
get 5 points per $1 from Fetch
get 1,337 points each from Fetch - limit of 3
get 1,1391 points wyb 6 cheerios
get 535 points wyb 3 General Mills products

(1) All detergent pacs 39 count B1G1 $15.99
use $1.50/1 Publix digital coupon
get $2.50/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 1

(1) All detergent 73 oz B1G1 $15.99
use $1.50/1 Publix digital coupon
get $2/1 cash back from Ibotta

(1) Chobani creamer B1G1 $6.29
get 2,000 points from Merryfield

(1) Local Hive Honey B1G1 $8.99
get 5%  back in points from Merryfield

(2) Springer Mountain Farms chicken breasts B1G1 $19.37
use $1.50/1 printable from monthly newsletter - can print twice per month

(1) Claritin $18.99 (reg. $22.99)
use $5/1 Publix digital coupon
get $4/1 cash back from Ibotta
get $5/1 cash back from Checkout 51

(2) Popcorners B1G1 $4.99
get $.75/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 5

(2) Dave's Killer Bread Breakfast bars B1G1 $5.79
get 2,140 points from Fetch wyb 2

(1) Pop Secret B1G1 $4.91

(1) Duke's Mayo B1G1 $5.79

(1) Kodiak pancake mix B1G1 $6.99

(1) Sparkle 4 pack B1G1 $8.29

(2) Perdue air fryer wings B1G1 $13.39

(1) bunch of bananas $1.34

(2) Burt's Bees hand soap $3.49 (reg $4.99)


Total before sale & coupons: $217.19
Total after sale: $121.70
- $27.99 in coupons
- $19.35 in cash back including bonuses
- $10.38 in points
Paid: $63.98 plus tax




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 9-12-26

 I'm late to the game this week and missed a few deals, but I'm still happy with what I got. Reminder: I live in "Half Price BO...