Saturday, October 31, 2009

Always Keep Your Receipts!


I always keep my receipts and put them in an envelope at the end of the month. I write the month and year on them and file away in my receipt box. I then go back in like 6-9 months and get rid of them - sometimes a year. It depends on when I get around to it. I keep the bigger items like TV's and such for years. I keep them because you never know when you may come across a rebate form that you weren't aware about at the time of purchase. Just recently I came across a couple of rebate forms that I had bought qualifying products for. I just went to my receipt box pulled them out and Voila! extra money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...