Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Finds

It's Friday and that means it's time for my Friday's Fabulous Finds. I shop around online and find good deals or interesting things I think others might like as well. Here's what I found that caught my eye:

- Can Crusher $9.99 (Reg. $19.98) These are handy to have because it saves space in trash cans. If you recycle it makes things a lot easier.

- Japanese Maple Growing Kit $14.95 (Reg. $32) I love these tress. They really are beautiful and this is a neat growing kit. Great gift idea for those with green thumbs!
- Construction Dishware $33 for the plate and utensils - Yes, I know on the expensive side, but if you have trouble getting your kiddos to eat this may help...it is pretty cool. I'm actively looking for coupon codes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...