Monday, November 16, 2009

Cool!




I found THIS website while looking for my son some hunting and fishing themed coloring books. When I looked around on the site I found out they had a coloring contest. The winner gets a full set of their coloring books. I printed out the coloring page and gave it to my son who worked on it for 2 days trying to make it perfect. I sent it off back in June. Today UPS drives up and I was stumped because everything I was expecting was coming by USPS. It was addressed to my son and I couldn't figure out what it could be until I opened it up and inside were 20 awesome coloring books and 2 Hunting & Fishing card games. My little man had won the July coloring contest that I had forgotten about!
You never know when it's your lucky day. Even if you think you may not win always enter sweepstakes

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Crystal! We had a time getting him away from the coloring books to do his homework.

    ReplyDelete

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...