Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Finds

It's Friday and that means it's time for my Friday's Fabulous Finds. I shop around online and find good deals or interesting things I think others might like as well. Here's what I found that caught my eye:
Fun Keyboard PC Stickers - $4.98 (Reg. $9.98) Designer stickers for standard PC keyboards, includes those for special-sized keys. Unique set of fun stickers is easily removable but long-lasting. Ages 3+. I know my son is going to LOVE putting these on his computer keyboard!
**Use the code 978860200 to take 10% off your order.**
Peace Signs Galore Shopping Bag (Set of 3) $9.95 Yes, I know you can get reusable bags cheaper elsewhere, but these are really cute! They come in sets of 3 and you can fold them up all neatly. Plus, it helps to know that you are preserving 1145.0 sq. ft. of land for each set of three shopping bags purchased! While you're there don't forget to click on each tab for free to help out each site.
Drinking Delight Mug of Tea & Honey Sticks 21 Piece Gift Set - $8.95 How cute is this? Great gift idea! Included are ten (10) samples of different teas and ten (10) honey sticks for stirring along with the microwave safe ceramic mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...