Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Finds

It's Friday and that means it's time for my Friday's Fabulous Finds. I shop around online and find good deals or interesting things I think others might like as well. Here's what I found that caught my eye:

- Yoda says Go Green Shirt $14.98 (after 10% discount - use code GIVEZAZZLE09) I'm a Star Wars nut and I just loved this!! I'm sure there are other weirdos out there like me...

- Egglings - $9.95 These are too cute and make great gifts. These ceramic EGGLINGS look and feel just like real eggs. Just crack one open, add water, and you’ve created a springtime oasis for your desk or window (even if it's winter outside). Each comes with a terra cotta tray and seed pack. Growing is EASY — plants thrive for months in their shell and can be replanted in soil.

- Progressive International Microwavable S'Mores Maker $7.19
Microwave 2 perfect S'Mores in 30 seconds - Innovative design allows graham crackers, chocolate and marshmellows to heat evenly at the same time - Just add water
Dishwasher safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...