Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Broke Down...

I always say I'll never go back to Target. Well, I broke down and did this morning. I got tired of being holed up in the house and was feeling a little better so off I went. I took my $5 Target Gift Card that I got from the last Glade deal I did and bought 5 Glade Refills. It worked like a charm with no beeps and no issues. I bought 5 refills at $2.50 each - $1.50 coupon each = $5 - $5 Target gift card from last time = FREE and in turn got another $5 Target gift card. Sweet! And the best part was not having to argue with the cashier!
I also snagged a few packs of up&up diaper wipes. My Target had the 72 ct. tubs priced at $1.55 so after using the $1/1 printable Target coupons from HERE I only paid $.55 per tub. Awesome price for wipes!
I was also glad to get batteries in the Dollar Spot. They had Rayovac batteries and I stocked up because we go through 4 C batteries every 2-3 days because our son's swing sucks them up!
I forgot to add that I am also sending off for the $5 SC Johnson rebate for purchasing 3 Glade items - meaning a $5 money maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...