First, as I was headed out I checked my mail and in it was my free sample of Betty Crocker potatoes that I posted about HERE. I was expecting a small package, but it was a full box like you would buy in the store...awesome! And I also got my Tinkerbell bag from Disney Movie Rewards that I posted about HERE and my FREE Blu-Ray movie that I got for my birthday from Disney Movie Rewards.
When I got to the Square where my massage was supposed to be they had it all blocked off. I was a little ticked off because the parking was so limited until I realized that they were filming the new Robert Redford movie there! So, naturally after my massage, which was heavenly, I hung around and watched them for awhile. It was pretty cool watching them shoot a movie right in front of me. I had never seen that before. And I caught a glimpse of someone famous because whoever it was they were shielding him like they were scared he was going to get hurt...couldn't tell who it was because he had on a hat and big sunglasses. Hmmm...
Then came the Disney On Ice Finding Nemo show. I loved it! I think I had as much fun as the kids if not more. I highly recommend taking the kiddos if you can! I hope everyone else had a great day. Perfect days are far and few between so I get a little giddy when I get one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means that each BOGO item rings up half price at the register. (7) Various Birds ...
-
Reminder: I live in half price BOGO land which means items ring up half price at the register. (5) Activia B1G1 $3.20 get $1/1 cash back f...
No comments:
Post a Comment