Thursday, November 05, 2009

I'm Proud!

My son watches me intently as I plow through sale papers and clip coupons. I didn't know he took any interest until last week he got the inserts out of my parents' paper while he was at their house and began clipping coupons for the things he knows we use. He made a pile for our house and he made a pile for the things my parents use. He kept those coupons with him and when he went to the store the other day with my dad he saw a bottle of Mean Green. He had a coupon for it from last week. He knew it was on sale and he pulled out his coupon and asked if he could get it because it was on sale and he had a coupon. My dad asked what he wanted it for and he said to clean the boat. How can you argue with that? He's only 7 years old and already knows how to shop smart. One time we went to Wally World and he wanted a Bakugan toy. He had enough of his own money to get it, but he said he would wait until he got a coupon for it LOL. I'm a proud mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...