Friday, December 04, 2009

My Food Lion Trip Today


I made a quick run to Food Lion today and here's how I made out:

- 3 Jumbo packs of Huggies Diapers on sale for $6.99 ea.

- 2 packs of Food Lion brand Shredded Cheese on sale for $2 ea.

- 2 packs of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip cookie dough on sale for $2 ea.

Total = $28.97

Coupons Used:
Two (2) $3/1 Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers coupons (from home mailer)
One (1) $1.50 Any Huggies Diapers Coupon (coupon insert)
One (1) $1.50 Huggies Diapers Food Lion printable from HERE
Two (2) $1.50/1 Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough printables from HERE
One (1) $5 Off any purchase Harvey's Coupon from playing the Snowball Fight Game HERE
One (1) $1/2 Food Lion Shredded Cheese printable from HERE
One (1) Upromise eCoupon $1.50 saved for college for buying Huggies Diapers
**I will also save $.08 (2% of $4)f or college through Upromise from buying the Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough**
Total coupons: $19.58

$28.97 - $19.58 = $9.39

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, girlie! I have two little ones in diapers so I take advantage of these deals when I can!

    ReplyDelete

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...