Thursday, December 03, 2009

This Is Why I Always Check The Expiration Date Before I Purchase Something!

I love CVS! But, I have noticed myself that they tend to have items for sale that are expired. One day I needed a half gallon of milk. All of their half gallon cartons were expired by at least 5 days...too close for comfort for me. I'm aware that some items "live" longer than the expiration date, but I am not willing to risk it with milk. There's nothing worse than taking a big swig of sour milk! YUCK! So, be sure to check the expiration dates of items that you buy. What really bothers me about this article is selling baby formulas past their expiration dates...that's just not cool.
Go HERE to read the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...