Here's the best deals (i.e. cheap stuff) at Publix this week:
- Smart Balance Milks $2.50
(use $2/1 coupon from the 3/27 SS insert)
(use $1.50/1 coupon from the 3/6 SS insert)
(use $1/1 printable from HERE)
- Eggland's Best Eggs $2
(use $.35/1 coupon from the 1/30 SS insert)
- JollyTime Popcorn $1
(use $.50/1 coupon from the 2/13 SS insert)
- Ronzoni Pasta (excluding Lasagna, Jumbo Shells, Manicotti, Healthy Harvest and Smart Taste) B1G1 $1.39
(use $.50/1 Quick Cook printable from HERE)
(use $1/2 Quick Cook printable from HERE)
(use $1/2 Garden Delight printable from HERE)
- Log Cabin Syrup B1G1 $3.89
(use $1/1 coupon from the 2/27 SS insert)
- Hunt's Ketchup 24 oz B1G1 $1.55
- Grape Tomatoes $1.99 pint
- Speed Stick Deodorant B1G1 $2.50
(use $.50/1 coupon from the 3/27 SS insert)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means that each BOGO item rings up half price at the register. (7) Various Birds ...
No comments:
Post a Comment