Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Finds

It's Friday and that means that it's my Friday's Fabulous Finds day.  On Fridays (well most Fridays) I look around to find interesting things that I like and other's will probably like as well.  Here's what I found today:

- SimpleHuman Grocery Bag Can With Bag Holder - $13.49 (after using code BHSTYLE to take 25% off your highest price item)  Reg. $29.99  An eco-friendly design, this Trash System with built-in bag holder at the bottom of the frame, stores and dispenses up to 50 plastic grocery bags. To use, just slip a bag onto the specially designed frame and fill. Frame easily mounts to the inside of a cabinet door with 4 screws. (mounting hardware incl.) Stainless and plastic. 18⅓"Hx13⅓"Wx8"D.
Shop thru Ebates to get 3% cash back and get $5 just for signing up!

- UltraLast Green ULGSOLAR Solar Charger  $26.49  Shipping is $1 on your entire order.  UltraLast Green Sol Charger - Solar Panel/USB Charger with 2 AA Everday Rechargeables Batteries. Charges AA rechargeable batteries through solar panel or USB connection. Charges electronic devices through USB connection from fully charged batteries.
Shop thru Ebates to get 1-5% cash back and get $5 just for signing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...