Question from a reader:
I read a few months ago how you got extra money for Christmas and I can't find that page. I was wondering if you could put it up again so I can get started. Extra money for Christmas this year would be great!
Thank you,
Christina
Yes, Christina! I paid for Christmas last year by doing surveys and searches. I get checks and I also get Amazon credits. Here's a list of how I do it. Last year I averaged $100 a month from doing searches, surveys and focus groups.
- SwagBucks - Earn Swag Bucks for doing internet searches, surveys and more. I use my Swag Bucks to get the $5 Amazon Gift Codes for 450 Bucks.
- MySurvey - Earn points by doing surveys. You can request a check when you reach 1150 points or get Amazon Codes. They also offer tons of other rewards as well.
- Opinion Outpost - I get tons of surveys from them and qualify for most. You can get a $20 check when you get 200 points. They also offer $5 Amazon Gift Code for 50 points and $15 Citi Gift Card with 150 points. Make sure to check your spam folder for the first survey.
- InboxDollars - They send out regular emails and you get paid for reading them. You can also do surveys and shop thru the site to earn money. You need to reach $30 to request a check. They'll charge you a $3 fee to process the check, but you get $5 just for signing up.
- OpinionPlace - I get Amazon Gift Codes for doing surveys. They also offer PayPal deposits or AA Miles.
- SurveySavvy - Earn money by doing surveys. You have to be quick about doing them as soon as you get them because they fill up fast.
- Mindfield - Earn money by doing surveys and you can cash out with just $5. I love Mindfield because they offer many high dollar surveys and focus groups. I recently got $25 just for doing just 3 short surveys on the types of greeting cards I buy. Sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means that each BOGO item rings up half price at the register. (7) Various Birds ...
-
Reminder: I live in half price BOGO land which means items ring up half price at the register. (5) Activia B1G1 $3.20 get $1/1 cash back f...
No comments:
Post a Comment