Monday, November 07, 2011

Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Products

As a member of BzzAgent I was lucky enough to be chosen to try Burt's Bees new Sensitive Skin line.  They sent me full products and samples with coupons to share.  I LOVED it! The only drawback, however, was that it didn't fully clean my face.  I stil had makeup left on after cleaning.  But my face wasn't all red and splotchy after use so it is great for sensitive skin.  During the colder months my face always gets a little sensitive and it's great to find an all natural product that helps with that!  If you have sensitive skin I suggest you try these new products and I also recommend signing up for BzzAgent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4/10/24 - 4/4/24

  (2) Silk Protein Almond Milk B1G1 $4.89 use $2/1 blinkie coupons (2) Silk Almond Milk B1G1 $3.40 use $1.50/1 blinkie coupons (4) Skinny Co...