Thursday, September 17, 2026

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 9-16-26


 I made it to Publix after work yesterday and picked up a few good deals, but I did miss some and will make another trip for those. 

Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you'll need to purchase two items to get the sale price. 

This was from three separate transactions.

(3) No Yolks Pasta B1G1 $3.29
use $1/1 Publix digital coupon

(4) Mueller's Pasta B1G1 $1.64
use $.50/2 Publix digital coupon

(2) Mueller's Protein Pasta B1G1 $2.89
use $.50/2 Publix Digital coupon

(3) Ensure Max Protein B1G1 $4.79
use $2/1 Publix digital coupon

(3) Sargento Balanced Breaks B1G1 $4.19
use $1.50/1 Publix digital coupon

(3) Sargento Balanced Breaks Crunch B1G1 $4.19
use $1/1 Publix digital coupon

(4) Classico pasta sauces B1G1 $3.59
submit to Publix Stocking Spree

(4) Progresso Soups B1G1 $3.39
get 5 points per $1 from Fetch
get 535 points wyb 2 from Fetch
get 1,000 points wyb $25 General Mills products from Fetch

(1) Kashi cereal B1G1 $6.99

(1) Quaker Instant Grits B1G1 $4.48

(1) Wonder hamburger buns B1G1 $3.99

(1) Dragon Fruit B1G1 $4.99

(2) beefsteak tomatoes $3.06 (reg. $3.68)

(1) bunch of bananas $1.50

Total before sale & coupons: $116.07
Total after sale: $58.45
- $18 in coupons
- $2.54 in points
- $2/$10 Publix Perk
Paid: $35.91 plus tax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 9-16-26

 I made it to Publix after work yesterday and picked up a few good deals, but I did miss some and will make another trip for those.  Reminde...