Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dollar Tree Finds

I love to make a trip to our local Dollar Tree.  I load up the buggy with goodies because Hey!  It's all $1 or less!  Granted some things can be found elsewhere for a few cents cheaper, but the Dollar Tree can make Holiday celebrations more affordable.  I found these goodies and they were all $1 each.  I also loaded up on several loaves of Nature's Own bread, wrapping paper, bags and scotch tape.

The toothpaste is going in the kids stockings.  Yes, I have children that get excited about different flavored toothpaste.  You can place the chocolate covered pretzels in a cute little bowl for a nice festive treat at a party.  I'll use the brownie mix to make brownie bites.  And the Piroulines can be placed in a cute Christmas coffee mug.  Pretty affordable way to add cheer to your table.

Be creative and have fun...that's what it's really all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...