Thursday, April 26, 2012

Quaker Oatmeal Squares Review


As a member of BzzAgent I was chosen to try the Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal.  They sent me a full box to try along with sample boxes that had coupons on them to give out.

When I received the Quaker Oatmeal Squares BzzKit my first thought was I wonder if my kids will like it.  I have spoiled them with cheap cereals and usually if it doesn't have marshmallows or visible sugar grains in it they won't eat it. However, when they saw me eating it they wanted some and they all three loved it!  This makes me happy because it's a cereal I can feel good about giving my family.  I also feel better about myself knowing that I am fueling my day with a great breakfast that I don't have to feel guilty about.

Thanks, BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-24-24

  (1) Bic Soleil razors $2.84 (reg. $5.84) use $4/1 Publix eCoupon (1) Siggi's yogurt cup B1G1 $2 use Get One Free Publix eCoupon - auto...