Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil Review


As a member of BzzAgent I was chosen to try Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil.  I was excited to try it out.  I've known for awhile now that using extra virgin olive oil in your dishes was healthy, but I just didn't know how to incorporate it.  Previously, I just used it to sear meats and add moisture to my rice. 

When I joined the campaign they sent me a bottle of extra virgin olive oil to try.  Along with it they sent coupons to share, lots of recipes, a bottle opener and a magnet substitution chart.  I chose to make the Broken Spaghetti with Shimp recipe and was amazed at the taste.  Plus, knowing that it was healthy made it that much better.  There was a cleaner, lighter taste that you can't get loading it down with butter.  Now that I have a substitution chart and know what to do I will definitely be using Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil instead of butter or margarine.

  I was also interested in learning the "12 Steps to Mediterranean Living."  It has been linked to a healthy and energetic lifestyle - I like!  We've been making these steps with my family and we're all doing well with it.
Thanks, BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...